Well, the kids are doing great. We had a busy weekend. Collin had his first sleepover with his friend Evan. Actually, Mommy stayed the night with him too. We had such a great time. Collin and Evan play so well together. They did tons of fun stuff...painting, swimming, movies, monster, screaming. They had a blast. Collin did not want to leave. The only catch is that Evan lives about an hour away and lately Collin has been getting car sick. We are not sure what is going on but when I asked the doctor she said it's fairly normal. I just have to keep the car at a freezing temp and open the windows once in a while. He is always ready to go like nothing happened once we get him cleaned up. He's such a good kiddo.
Nate had his 9 month check up last Friday...yes I said 9 months. Where has the time gone?? He is now 20.9 lbs, 30 in. He is a little less in weight than Collin was but a little taller. Nate is so close to walking. We can sometimes stand him up where he almost takes a step before he falls. He is such a good little guy. He is sleeping and eating great. He's always in good spirits. If he fusses it's because he really needs something and even then if you love him a bit he settles. He just goes with the flow. He loves Collin of course and laughs at him whenever he can. They play really nice. Collin occasionally gets jealous but it's very minor.
One big change that is coming soon is that starting in July I will be working out of the house so I will be home with the boys full time. It will be nice for us and my parents certainly need a break. We have been so lucky that they have been able to help out as much as they have over the past 2+ years.
Well those are a few updates. Sorry that I have not been updating as often. I will try to get better. I know many of you look forward to the pictures.
1 comment:
Hi There,
Sorry to hear that Collin gets car sick. I did too! Dry crackers are very helpful. I hope they work for
him. I really appreciate these
beautiful pictures.
Glad you can work from home. It is great for you as well as for the children. Then when Bob is home what could be better.
God Bless All of You, Bella too!
Love Ruth
Post a Comment