Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween

These are Collin's old costumes from the past two years. We dug them out for fun. They were going to be firemen this year but Collin has decided he will be a monkey again this year. I have a cute Fireman costume that Leslie let us borrow so I am hoping Nate will wear that. I will definitely get some pictures of him in that outfit too.



I did not put him up to this. Collin insisted on trying this one on. He wore this when he was 1. I noticed on Leslie's blog, that Evan did the same thing with his Elephant costume. Whatever keeps them entertained. I certainly got a kick out of watching them run around in these. We may have to do this more often throughout the year!
Here is this years version of carving pumpkins. Grandma Jan and Boppa sent these to the kids and we had fun deciding on the faces. Each pumpkin has another face on the back. This was so much easier than carving and I am hoping they don't go bad as fast either.

1 comment:

mildred said...

Hey,
These pictures make my day.
I see that Nathan is really getting into Hallowe'en. Mom made me a Clown Suit out of 8 yards of material. (Go Figure) But it fit!!!
Sometimes it was cold on Hallowe'en
and I could wear my winter coat under my costume. You can never have enough material eh?-fight off the elements :0) Please give those guys a big hug snd kiss from Aunt Ruth.
'Til the next BLOG
Love, Me